Secure YOUR place on a Midwifery Course – a NEW and ground-breaking e-book
There are so many incredible Midwifery applicants but only a handful are accepted. Talent and aptitude plays a big part, but often these alone are not enough.
You also need to be properly, accurately, and creatively prepared. That’s where our help comes in.
Preparing in the right way is simply not something you can be sure of getting right on your own. That’s why we (Emily, a highly qualified midwife and Hannah, a Work and Selection Psychologist) have written this e-book for you.
We wrote this e-book together to make sure that you have your chance to shine.”
In 7 easy steps we help you become a MUCH better applicant from start to finish, so you can gain your place on the highly sought-after midwifery course of your choice.
Getting the help you need for such an important application makes perfect sense. But we know that the fact is most people will approach their university application, selection day and interview alone. Or, they will seek well-meaning but out-of-date help in all the wrong places.
We’ve created an opportunity for you and we sincerely hope you seize it. If you don’t, chances are high that you will be left hoping for better luck next year after your application is rejected. You can make sure this doesn’t happen you.
Your future career is all down to you, but it does makes sense to take a helping hand if there is one….”
Our help is the most cutting-edge and thoroughly researched available, and is completely unique. Nowhere else will you find a study guide written for you by BOTH a highly qualified Midwifery professional AND a selection & assessment expert. Most applicants simply don’t realise that to be successful, you need to excel in the areas covered by both fields of expertise.
What you will get from your e-book
Our e-book is designed to help you submit a phenomenal UCAS application and go on to deliver an outstanding selection day performance. Once you have earned your uni place, its all down to you to become the sort of midwife you have always aspired to be. Exciting, isn’t it?!
Our ebook will support you to be the very best applicant you can possibly be. It’s simply not something you want to do on your own, and to try is too big a gamble.
Inside, you will find:
- The crucial piece of guidance you will need to make positive progress in your career (which you won’t know until you read it!)
- An explanation of assessment day exercises and how to sail through them
- Lists of the most common mistakes and how YOU can avoid them
- Ways to turn your weaknesses to your advantage and maximise your strengths
- Fun and interactive tasks to help you to improve your performance
- Guidance on how tackle the exercises and which skills are the most important for you to focus on
- Example exercises to improve your confidence and abilities before your assessment day so you don’t go in ‘cold’
- Teaching on how you can use your everyday work performance to prepare for your assessment (so you are getting ready on work time!)
- Step by step guidance to prepare top quality answers to use in your interview, including example answers to questions which may otherwise catch you out
- Tips to improve your communication style so you shine in tricky group discussion or role-play exercises;
- Information to prepare you to respond effectively in complex or dynamic exercises (most candidates struggle hugely in this area).
Our easy to work through modules will cover
- Module 1 – Course Introduction
- Module 2 – Maternity Services
– Show your in-depth understanding of midwife values and priorities
– Prove your passion, commitment and motivation for the role
– Develop confidence in your unique abilities and suitability for this career
– Gain an inside understanding of maternity services via our experts and interviews
- Module 3 – Midwife Role
– Learn more about the role of a modern midwife
– Understand what a REAL day in the life of a midwife looks like
- Module 4 – How to be a stand-out candidate
– Find out more about your aptitudes and whether you would be a good fit for the role
– Gain insights into the recruitment process and what you need to do to apply
– Learn strategies to write a high quality, stand-out UCAS application
– Highlight your ability to deal effectively with challenges and set-backs
- Module 5 – Applying for a place on a University Course
– Access useful behind-the scenes insights which will give you an advantage at interview and selection day activities
– Learn the secrets behind what university selection panels are really looking for
– Provide strong evidence to recruiters that you are an ideal candidate for the role
– Avoid the common mistakes which will rule you out of the running
– Deliver a high standard written work, irrespective of the test format
- Module 6 – The Midwife Selection Day
– Gain an inside look at the assessment day tests and exercises
– Pass difficult numerical and verbal reasoning tests
– Handle role-plays, presentations and group discussions with ease
– Confidently tackle challenging mock scenarios
- Module 7 – The Midwife Interview
– Practice interview questions and how to answer them
So, what makes this e-book so crucial for your career?
Everything you need to know about practicing midwifery will be covered on your degree course, but right now what you do need to do is learn how to write a UCAS application which ‘sells’ you and provides real evidence which will inspire the university recruiters about who you are as an individual, and how you would benefit the profession if they choose you.
This e-book* is the ideal way to invest in your future as a midwife without spending a fortune.
Pre-order now for only £12.99 (normal price £21.99)
Simply enter your details below and we will let know when the workbook is ready!
(Plus, as it is a PDF you get your copy instantly so even if your interview is tomorrow you can be more prepared than you are now!)
*This product covers much of the content found in the Midwife Career e-learning course but in e-book format.
Sometimes it’s hard to make a decision without seeing what you are buying first. We can make it easier for you to go ahead because if you don’t feel the information we provide is of any help to you (within 24 hours of buying it) then we will REFUND your money.